pondělí 27. dubna 2015

Photographing in Bezručovy sady, Olomouc

On Wednesday (4/15) I went with my bf to park called Bezručovy sady (one of many parks in Olomouc). We had a brookside picnic (by the brook Mlýnský potok) and had spaghetti bolognese for lunch. While he was reading Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, I took a few photos of flowers. Here they are:


*Sorry I still have no time to finish the article and to fill in the botanical names. As my exam period ends I'll fill it in.*

*Spaghetti bolognese*

*Orsej jarní, ficaria verna, lesser celandine*



*Modřenec arménský, muscari armeiacum, Armenian grape Hyacinth*

*Šafrán jarní, crocus vernus, giant Dutch crocus*

*Ladoňka sibiřská, othocallis siberica, scilla*

*Sedmikráska chudobka, bellis, perennis, known also as daisy*













































Then we went through shortway with stairs Michalský výpad and Žerotínovo náměstí and got to Dolní náměstí. We took a pause here and had beer. After this pause we bought a white wine and through Třída Svobody and Vídeňská got to Čechovy sady. Here I took some potos of sakuras and finally went home.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat