čtvrtek 16. dubna 2015

Let's start!

 I have started this blog to improve my English skills, so the whole blog is in English. Please, if you ever find a wrong using of a phrase or of a word, feel free to let me know. If you ever thought I'm using easy grammar and sentences, that's because I don't often speak or write in English (this blog should help me with it) and probably I'm not able to express my thoughts even in my native language. Hahaha

 And what is this blog about?
 I'd like to have some place where I could share all of my passions, write stories or share my photos. I'm a beginning photographer, few days ago I've bought camera NIKON Coolpix L330 and I'm really happy about it. The next thing I will share here are my favourite books (literature of fact, like history books), music and so on.

 And who am I actually?
 I'm 21 years old girl studying Japanese philology in Palacký University in Olomouc. I live with my bf and a cat named Marlenka .

*This photo is not cool at all but my bf took it and I love it.*

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat